Friday, July 15, 2005

Introduction - The Dividend Guy


Hey there investors, let me introduce myself. I am a 31 year old guy, employed by a global management consulting firm, have a wife and two young kids, with a pretty nice house, and a white picket fence. Like most of the free world out there, I am just trying to earn as much "jack" as possible. What do I do with this cash I earn? Well, to be honest, most of it goes to pay for food, housing, cars and all the other stuff you need to support a family. However, being the diligent guy that I am, I make sure that I put at least 10% of my gross earnings into investing - mainly investments that pay me dividends. This blog is about my trek to build a $300,000 investment portfolio by the time I am 40 years old!! Stay tuned and watch me as I get closer and closer to my goal!!

* "jack" = money for all you non-hip people

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home